Win 52 Restaurant Gift Cards!
Center City District Restaurant Week Official Contest Entry Rules
2. Eligibility: This drawing is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older. If the Grand Prize Winner is a minor under state law (under age 18), the prize will be awarded in the name of said minor's parent or legal guardian. This contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Center City District, staff of participating Center City District Restaurant Week restaurants, Live Nation, and parking facilities and anyone involved in this promotion's production, development or handling, and immediate families/household members of anyone so employed are not eligible. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address.
3. Drawing and Notifications: The winner will be selected from among eligible entries through a random drawing on or about February 9, 2018. Any and all expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes and fees for receipt of prize are sole responsibility of winner. Drawing is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsors' permission or where required by law.
4. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following: 52 $50 restaurant gift certificates. Due to the value of this prize, the grand prize winner will be required to complete and submit a W-9 form to the Center City District prior to receiving the grand prize.
One (1) Second Prize: One (1) Second Prize winner will receive the following: Two (2) $50 restaurant gift certificates and two (2) tickets ($400) for the June U2 concert at the Wells Fargo Center.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at CCD's sole discretion. CCD reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
5. Prize Conditions: If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If prizes or prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, a winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All submissions become the sole property of CCD and will not be acknowledged. Participation in the drawing constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
6. Limitations of Liability: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the CCD, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising from or relating to an entrant's participation in the drawing and/or acceptance or use of any prize including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the drawing to be disrupted or corrupted and (ii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the drawing. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as stated by the CCD which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Contest, then the CCD reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest. By entering this drawing, you grant permission to CCD to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winners List: For the name of winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Center City District, CCD Restaurant Week Contest, 660 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106.
8. Sponsor: Center City District, 660 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA, 19106