GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The sponsorship professional is responsible for coordinating the fulfillment of all CCD sponsor benefits and related corporate partner support for CCD Park programs at CCD—owned and managed parks such as Sister Cities Park, Collins Park, and Dilworth Park and District Wide initiative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Business Service Department and Corporate Partnerships group with sponsor activities;
- Coordinate event/engagement details with corporate partners for their on-site engagements;
- Coordinates protocols and systems for ensuring a successful engagement program;
- Be present at sponsor engagement to support CCD program sponsors and take photos to document Proof of Performance.
- Coordinates with other departments including marketing and logistics team to ensure successful engagement activities;
- Manages time well and maintains accurate records;
- Manage communication regarding on-site sponsor engagements and attend weekly events meeting;
- Work with Vice President of Business Services to set goals for recap and engagement program;
- Work with Corporate Partnership Manager and Marketing Department to create sponsor benefit recaps
- Work with and assist the Corporate Partnerships Manager and graphics team to create compelling sponsor proposals.
- Coordinate and oversee sponsor benefits and recognition at CCD parks
- Collect images and information for Proof of Performance and Services to be included in recaps, including media clips, tearsheets, graphic recognition on flags/banners/dasherboards, etc;
- Coordinates with Finance department for billing and collections of sponsor payments;
- Support the goals and initiatives of the Business Services Department and more specifically the corporate partnership program;
- Gives excellent customer service;
- Ensure prompt response to sponsor inquires and questions;
- Follow up with client after each sponsor activation/engagement.
These are the essential functions of the position, other duties may be assigned. Incumbents may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire job related skills and perform other work as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2-4 years in sponsorship, advertising, and/or client services;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Knowledge of Marketing and Brand measurement/valuations/metrics preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Communication skills with the ability to work effectively with corporate partners and brand agencies and across internal departments;
- Knowledge of social media trends and measurement tools.
- Ability to develop and write professional proposals for perspective sales targets.
- Excellent organizational skills, focused and detail orientated;
- Ability to create professional recap documents to highlight sponsor benefits and value of their investment;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, mainly Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Knowledge of third-party services measuring earned media values preferred;
- Working knowledge or ability to learn database software;
- Cooperative, team player attitude;
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed;
- Be detailed-oriented.
- The position requires that the employee have the ability to sit, stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear, taste or smell, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Forward Resumes To:
Human Resources Department
Center City District
660 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are an EEO employer. No phone calls please.